lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

Come Undone


So unimpressed, but so in awe. Such a saint, but such a whore. So self-aware, so full of shit. So indecisive, so adamant. I'm contemplating, thinkin' about thinkin'. It's overrated, just get another drink and watch me come undone. They're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street, I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep. If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet. Because I'm scum, and I'm your son. I come undone, I come undone. So rock 'n' roll, so corporate suit. So damn ugly, so damn cute. So well-trained, so animal. So need your love, so fuck you all. I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to, If I stop lying, I'll just disappoint you. So write another ballad, mix it on a Wednesday, sell it on a Thursday buy a yacht on Saturday, it's a love song, a love song. Do another interview, sing a bunch of lies, tell about celebrities that I despise and sing love songs, we sing love songs so sincere. They're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street, I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep. The young pretend you're in the clouds above the sea, I come undone. I am scum Love your son, you've gotta love your son.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario