miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

bright blue eyes <3

Did your heart stop beating when you heard the news, of her lies and infidelities in the back room. Our house is something sacred that I burned to the ground, You could see my sins for miles and miles around. You cried more tears, before you turned twenty-four, I can't lose sight of her, I can't say I'd dump her. You cried more tears, before you turned twenty-four. I can't lose sight of her, I can't lose sight of her. Say I have no intention of living my life this.. Way too many games to play, by casting my curtain the same. It started out as a secret, that you'd never know. I was sleeping around, you were sleeping alone and to make matters worse, you never heard it from me. You had to hear it from a friend. I promised to give you eternity but you fell before this went down. I feel so insecure, now I need you more. I wish you all the happiness that I could never give you. Goddamn these bright blue eyes, It's a perfect disguise, and you're hanging on every word, I say, what you want to hear, before I disappear.

6 comentarios:

  1. cuando dijiste "heart stop beating" me acorde de una canción de +44 que esta bueniiiiisimaa
    Deberias escucharla ;)
    "When Your Heart Stops Beating"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja el coment de arriba tienee razon. ah re. ♥


    te extraño amiguita linda. ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ay RO!! No sabía que tenías blog, posta XDD!
    Me siento re baka por no haberme dado cuenta :B En fin

    Te quieroww (L) Te re extraño boluda D:! Te quiero ver u.u!!

    Te agrego al mío ^^!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. katy & lily son lo más ♥
    me gustú el blog
    suerte un beso :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Te extrañooo
    hace mucho que no hablamos x msn
    y quedó una ida a tu casa pendiente xD

    estuve leyendo las cosas que escribiste ultimamente
    vos necesitás urgente a alguien bueno
    si me llegó a mi que hace cuatro años que sufro por el mismo boludo te va a llegar a vos
    iiiiiaaa veras!
    pero x favor ro, tenete algo más de amor propio y distraete con algo
    la ayuda va a llegar cuando menos te la esperes!!
    creo que te fuiste de vacaciones asi que espero que te vaya de 10.0000000
    y que vuelvas cn noticias que nos alegren a todos :)
    que sea el respiro que necesitás para alejarte de tantas preocupaciones e incertidumbre
    te quiero!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Muy bueno el post!!!
    A mí me gusta HOT N COLD

    Melu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ResponderEliminar