viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011


I can't imagine living my life without you now, not ever having you around. We found our way out. Don't have to look back to realize how far we've come, there are million reasons I'm looking up, I don't want this to end. Nothing, nothing should ever bring you down, knowing what goes around will come around. You showed me faith is not blind. I don't need wings to help me fly, Miracles happen, once in a while when you believe. You showed me dreams come to life, that taking a chance on us was right. All things will come with a little time when you believe. There is no question we found the missing pieces, our picture is completed it's fallen into place. This is our moment, you and I are looking up. Someone is watching over us keeping me close, closer to you everyday. When you believe the soul is a shining light, when you believe the heart has the will to fight
You can do anything, don't be afraid.
We're gonna find our way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario